It's Holiday !

WOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The moment I most looking forward to !!!!! It's coming !
HOLIDAY !!
I was hwaiting for so so so so so long

arrrrrhhh, sorry, Im too excited xD

Okay, turn back to the topic
actually the topic is also about the holiday 
although I had not plan any programme for my holiday yet
I am so so happy now =.=
How nice is the feeling without examination without books without tension !
It made me can't breathe
Im really tired of it
STPM ? What is that ?

Stop talking about examination
I hate it, and  you too, I think

It has been a long time I didn't update my blog properly
I felt so so so sorry to my blog <3 baby="baby" font="font" sorry="sorry">

Its holiday now, 
and I think I have to plan something in this quite a long period
Friend, you get me ?
Yeah, don't forget about me when you are going somewhere xD

We are planning to go Hatyai but 
I think there is still some problem to us 
Hopefully this plan can go smoooothly pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
I want to go I want to go

Arh, hope this is not a boring holiday 
I miss my friends who are studying at other states
and other countries 

Good luck for my Dearssss who are sitting SPM right now
GO GO GO ! +U+U



No comments:

Post a Comment