Last post

2012 has come to an end
This is really really unacceptable and unbelievable for me!
1 year is just past like a blink of eye !

I will be going to turn into 19 years old on the year of 2013
And I will continue my study at Upper Six
Stressful !
All homeworks, examinations will come back to me again
Sad case!
Anyway, I can just work harder and work harder
But I really not interested in studying
I wish I could do what I like and what I want
If I was born in a rich family, I think this will not be dream for me

Well, in the year of 2012
I have gone through a lot of things like
getting my SPM results, and driving license!
and getting new experience in new school, know new friends and return to old school
I am also not sure about what was going on
By the way, I was also confusing about where to further my study
Finally I have decided to continue my study in Form 6
I hope this is a right choice!
And, I was failed in my JPJ test and undang-undang test but anyway anyhow I had gone through all of these!!!

Now, as I was sitting in front of the comp
Its the last hour of 2012
I am here, to wish all my friends, family, cousins, relatives, everyone I know 
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!!!!

Throw away those sadness and animosity
Try to accept what you could not accept
Try to forgive who hurt you
Try to love who love you
Forget your past or else you will miss your future!
And the most important is !!!!!!!!!!!

APPRECIATE everything what you have now :)


With love,
Qing

No comments:

Post a Comment